It is due to the unique and naturally sourced ingredients carefully embedded into an indulgently soft and absorbent sheet comprising of mostly cotton and rayon. This sheet is enriched essentially with olive oil, aloe vera and vitamin E.
This unique combination of elements gently cleanses, moisturises and deodorises your skin achieving lasting freshness. Nothing like ever seen before with non-water cleansing methods.
Ingredients of Kolan Bath Wipes
Olive oil is famous for being the cornerstone of a Mediterranean diet but recent research has discovered numerous other benefits, especially for the skin. The ancient world considered olive oil to be “liquid gold” with good reason.
Among the countless benefits of olive oil:
- It improves skin health. Olive oil contains components that improve skin health by reducing skin inflammation like acne and psoriasis.
- It has shown some anti-ageing properties
- It moisturises the skin.
These are all great attributes to have in Kolan bath wipes especially if you’re exposed to sunlight and other harsh environmental elements during your outdoor adventures.
Another component saturated into the wipes is aloe vera. The aloe vera gel is harvested from the leaves of the aloe vera plant, a type of cactus plant belonging to the Liliaceae family.
This cactus plant is found abundantly in dry climates in some parts of Africa and India. Leaves are harvested carefully, sliced lengthwise and the gel exposed is carefully scraped away.
This magic gel has many topical benefits.
- Studies have proven the gel’s advantage in healing skin inflammation, like sunburn. The natural cooling property of the aloe vera gel together with its anti-inflammatory action speed up skin healing after the sunburn.
- Aloe vera also displays great moisturising qualities on the skin. It nourishes and conditions the skin without leaving a greasy layer on the skin and without clogging the skin pores. It can be used safely without the fear of skin breakouts due to clogged skin pores.
There are some commercially available aftershave products containing aloe vera because it is great for skin hydration and speeding up any cuts or razor burn.
- It accelerates wound healing as demonstrated by a few clinical studies in burn victims. Healing was accelerated by nine days in burn victims treated with aloe vera compared to the control group who did not receive any topical application of aloe vera.
This fantastic feature may be because aloe vera hastens skin cell production and penetrates the various skin layers more than any water-based topical solution.
- The aloe vera gel has been found to have fantastic anti-ageing qualities due to the wealth of vitamins it contains. Vitamins C, E and beta-carotene are valuable in many anti-ageing products and are abundant in the aloe vera gel.
The natural antimicrobial, antibacterial and antiseptic
qualities of aloe vera make it the perfect ingredient in Kolan bath wipes. You can rest assured that any germs on your skin are eradicated when you cleanse your skin using these wipes.
The third important component enriched into the bath wipes is Vitamin E. This component which is also known as tocopherol, is found widely in many cosmetic products for its nutrients and antioxidant properties.
Antioxidants neutralise any free radicals that can cause inflammation on the skin like sunburn and hyperpigmentation. Free radicals are caused by pollution and harmful ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
- It is a great skin moisturiser. It works by rapidly rehydrating the skin and trapping the moisture in the layers of skin to prevent further drying out.
- Vitamin E after absorption by the skin improves the production of collagen which maintains skin elasticity. This serves to reduce the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
- The emollient qualities of vitamin E make it the ideal cleansing agent because it removes impurities from your skin without tipping the skin’s natural oil balance out of sync.
Another use of Kolan bath wipes is eye makeup removal. When you find yourself in a hurry to remove your stubborn eyeliner and mascara, just swipe your sensitive eye area with a wipe to fully remove all traces of makeup. The unique combination of aloe vera and olive oil make it perfect for makeup removal particularly the sensitive eye area.
Kolan bath wipes are safe to use on a variety of skin types because only the best ingredients are integrated into the wipes.
These ingredients were only chosen after extensive research into their various inherent properties. The result is a first-class superior bath wipe
that does exactly what it promises to do- a non-water based cleansing that leaves you with long lasting freshness.
This fabulous and versatile product has numerous further uses apart from in the travel and tourism realm.
Kolan bath wipes are also great to use in other settings like in sports, hospitals and in the military. Anywhere it is not feasible to have a full body shower.
Who all can use Kolan bath wipes
Athletes in training now don’t have to worry about bad body odour if a shower is not handy. Simply wipe your body down with Kolan Bath wipes and feel that just-showered freshness. Sweat and its associated microbes will be obliterated in one swipe with Kolan bath wipes. You no longer should be self-conscious due to bad body odour.
The super absorbent wipe will wick away any moisture, germs and sweat from the skin leaving the skin clean and smelling great.
Patients who are bed-ridden or have limited mobility can enjoy total body comfort after a few dabs of Kolan Bath Wipes. Depending on their range of movement, they can either use the wipes themselves or a nurse can simply and easily help the patient keep clean and feeling fresh.
The container the wipes come in is easy to open and wipes are dispensed a single sheet at a time, minimising waste. They can easily be pulled from the container with one hand if required. Used wipes can simply be discarded in the ordinary trash with no concern for the environment because Kolan bath wipes are environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable.
Military personnel in the field can use the wipes quickly and easily. When there is no time or place to take a full bath or shower, Kolan bath wipes are super handy. The container is small and tough enough to fit into a soldier’s bag. The secure sealing tab on the top of the container ensures that the wipes do not dry out even in the toughest conditions. All wipes from the first to the last one in the container will be moist and super absorbing regardless of where the container is stored.
Kolan bath wipes are making big strides in the war against fighting pollution and protecting the environment. Kolan is committed to manufacturing products that promise a better world for our children and generations to come.
Kolan Bath wipes- for that revitalising feeling of a shower even when one is not available